There have been 1000 comments on my site, wow! A thousand comments since I revamped my old website into a blog, so you guys could get in touch with me more easily, and get to know me, and ask me questions. Important, insightful questions like, “Galaxy, where are you?” or “When is that product I already paid for coming out?” >_< I feel happy, grateful, guilty, and sad all at the same time. But then, that's kind of me...
First, the GalaxyPink news!
- Sexual Fantasy Kingdom volume 1: Galaxy Edition is still in progress and I’m obviously terrible at estimating release dates so I’m going to keep it in the “coming soon” category. I’m working on it.
- Since it’s been taking so long, I’m not going to charge anything extra when it comes out – so the PRE-ORDERS will be about $4.00 off the final retail price – you pay $8.99 and that’s it. I thought I’d have to charge for it, for the sake of my billing company, but I’ve learned that it’s totally cool to do it this way instead, so that’s what I’m doing.
- Same for SFK5, if you PRE-ORDER SFK5, the cost is just $8.99, and no extra charge when it comes out at $12.99.
- I’ve learned my lesson, and I’m not going to offer Pre-Orders on any future products. I can’t stand making you guys wait after you’ve paid for something, so no matter how badly I need the money I’m only going to actually charge money for products that are complete and ready to sell. The existing Pre-Orders will still be available until those are done, but after that, no more.
- Thanks to the sales and Pre-Orders in February and March, I paid my taxes! Thank you guys so much!
- I’ve committed to another vampire project in October, and I think it’s going to be really cool! It won’t be a Sexual Fantasy Kingdom related project at all, so that’s kind of an interesting prospect!
I think that was everything business-related. Except for this: I kind of suck at running a business. I know. I’m both surprised and grateful that you guys keep coming back. Here’s a sort of warm and soft picture for you: